- How To Build A Mobile Website (Smashing Magazine)
- Five Useful CSS/jQuery Coding Techniques For More Dynamic Websites (Smashing Magazine)
- jQuery Plugin Checklist: Should You Use That jQuery Plug-In? (Smashing Magazine)
- The Three Golden Rules of Site Redesigns (Six Revisions)
- 5 Asset Management Tricks for Faster Websites
- Reach a Larger Audience with Content Translation Tools (Six Revisions)
- CSS Rounded Corners In All Browsers (With No Images)
- 10 Advanced jQuery Performance Tuning Tips from Paul Irish
- 10 Things Every Good Web Developer Should Know (A Checklist)
- TranslateThis Button Documentation
- Tutorial: Simple jQuery Slideshow
- Documentation: Translate-It - Translation Tool
My Technical Writing
Technical writing is an excellent field for me, since it combines my computer and writing skills. I first got into web programming through a technical writing job, where I was writing web content. I started doing a little HTML and the rest was history.
Even though I spend most of my days doing web design & development, I still find time to hone my technical writing ability through my monthly webdev blog as well as guest blogging for Smashing Magazine and Six Revisions.
Read My Book
Smashing WebKit teaches advanced CSS3 styling techniques, HTML5 forms, HTML5 canvas, SVG, mobile development, performance tuning and more.
Available from all major booksellers.